Before your session
- Front desk receptionist may check your ID to match the name in the appointment if it is your first time here.
- If you have a gift card or prepaid voucher, please show to the front desk before the session. We are unable to take Spafinder gift card/certificate if it is not shown before session.
- Each session includes a 5 minute pre-interview and 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress. (1 hour session will be 50minute hands on time)
- The restroom is outside the hallway to your left if you need to use it before your session gets started.
Starting your session
- A chair is provided for your personal belongings for your use. Your massage therapist will leave the room and wait outside while you disrobe to your level of comfort.
- Please make sure your valuable belongs are placed safely. Tea Spa will not be responsible for missing items.
- You will always be draped with the top sheet during your massage session. The etiquette your massage therapist will follow is to only uncover the part of the body they are working on, ensuring that your modesty is respected at all times. A heating blanket is placed beneath the sheet, which you can have adjusted to your preference.
During your session
At any time during the session, you should let your therapist know
- if a technique or stroke they are using is uncomfortable
- how should your therapist adjust the pressure
- if you would like the therapist to work more or less on certain areas
- mutual communication is strongly encourage to better customize your session
After your session
- Take all your belongings with you. Tea Spa will not be responsible for missing items
- A gratuity on full amount of the pre-discounted service will be appreciated. Please leave cash in the envelope with your therapist’s name by the front desk.